Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's is almost here!

I got into the fever of heart patterns and searched lots of them. All beautiful, tempting... So I decided to try one of them. It was this Christmas Heart from Anne Bruvold, found actually here.
So I start the work... of course I did not do it right, I did more ds between the picots and I ended up with 6 rings instead of 5. Stubborn as I am, I started to improvise and it gave this:
See the difference? I will try to do the original once more, because I really like it. 
With a leather cord, I got a necklace out of it, up in the shop with it and it is already on the wish-list for Valentine's Day in DaWanda Spain. 

Is there any tatting book only with heart motifs?

5 comments:

  1. Corina q bellisimo, me encanta! y mejor aun q lo hayan escogido en DaWanda, Felicitaciones !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Susana. He mandado más de un producto, han escogido el corazón. Ahora tengo otras cositas que esperan una subida en internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo creo que si hay libros solo de corazones. Creo recordar uno de Georgia Seitz. Si los encuentro más te advierto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Concha... Encontré un par de libros con motivos (corazones, estrellas) de frivolité subidos por varios usuarios. Pero siempre es un placer ver cosas y modelos nuevos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encontré este de Teri Dusenbury. "Tatting Hearts". Estoy segura que hay más.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete